[XBLITZ REBORN 4K]
Xblitz REBORN 4K waterproof sports camera
Xblitz Reborn 4K is a waterproof sports camera with a touchscreen and Wi-Fi functionality! Thanks to the advanced, 6-lens optics and gyro stabilization, you will capture perfect videos regardless of conditions.
TheXblitz Reborn 4K sports camera is more than just a fantastic recording device – it's a perfect solution for any fan of sports that has to record every detail of their exercises. A specialised Sony sensor lets you record 4K videos.
Xblitz Reborn 4K sports camera
|CPU:||HiSilicon Hi 3559V200|
|Recording resolution:||max 3840x2160|
|Angle of view:||170 degrees|
|Memory:||Micro SD cards, up to 256GB, speed class 10|
|Waterproof:||Yes, at depths of up to 10m|
|Slow-motion video recording:||Yes|
|Mount type:||1/4" screw nut|
|Package contents:||Waterproof camera, 950mAh battery (in camera), Holding strap, J-Hook connector, bicycle handle mount, X and Y mounting screws (2 pcs.), ¼” screw adjustable mount, rotating connector, adhesive supports (2 pcs.)|
Xblitz Reborn 4K sports camera
Waterproof camera, 950mAh battery (in camera), Holding strap, J-Hook connector, bicycle handle mount, X and Y mounting screws (2 pcs.), ¼” screw adjustable mount, rotating connector, adhesive supports (2 pcs.)
PREPARING THE CAMERA – FORMATTING THE MEMORY CARD
To operate properly, the camera needs a NEW microSD memory card of speed class 10 or more, formatted to FAT32 file system with the use of a dedicated program like FAT32 Format.
Xblitz Reborn 4K can also format memory card inserted into it. WARNING! To make sure nothing goes wrong, uncheck the „quick format” option during formatting.
H.264 OR H.265 CODEC
Xblitz Reborn supports two types of file encoding:
Standard H.264 or modern H.265
H.265 codec provides a much more efficient file compression (up to 50% more compressed recordings compared to H.264). However, to play the videos back on a computer you need a program that suports that codec. Remember that when choosing the codec for the video!
HOW TO USE XBLITZ REBORN AS A WEBCAM WITH WINDOWS 10
1. Turn Xblitz Reborn on. The camera needs to be charged beforehand
2. Connect the camera to your PC using a USB cable. Make sure Windows 10 updates are up to date.
3. On the camera screen, pick the following option: Web Camera
4. The device configuration is automatic. When it’s done, you’ll see a prompt saying "Device ready"
5. Enjoy using Xblitz Reborn as a webcam
1. When connecting the device to a computer that has a built-in webcam [to avoid device conflict], turn it off through the device manager. Control panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Device Manager -> Cameras.
Kamera Xblitz REBORN should be listed as UVC camera
Right-click on the built-in camera and choose “Disable”.
2. Go to App Settings and give the camera access to same apps in the Microsoft Store as the ones accessed by Skype.
3. If you have issues using online apps such as Messagner, use the following app:TEST KAMERY REBORN 4K
*WARNING Xblitz Reborn 4K does not record sound when used as a webcam, THE DEVICE IS NOT A USB MICROPHONE.